Страницы

воскресенье, 5 февраля 2012 г.

UPDATED! The Patch for non-jailbroken devices is ready! Yay!

UPDATED!
It seems the patcher doesn't work. I hope lolgc will solve this problem! Also he needs a beta tester, who has a nonjailbroken iDevice! If you have it and wanna help then write here!
Thanks!
(Hi everyone! It's me again. Today I have amazing news! lolgc has done the Patch of Steins;Gate (iOS) for non-jailbroken devices!
In archive you'll be able to find instruction how to install it. 
In the end of patching process you get the file "SGENG.ipa". It's the patched one.
ALSO this patcher only works for ver. 1.0-1.1.
This is a windows patcher only -> macosx support will follow.
If anyone can give us a copy of the 1.2 ver. of S;G it'd be good. In that case lolgc would release the patcher for ver. 1.2 too!
Thanks lolgc for hard work!
Have a nice day everyone!)

5 комментариев:

  1. EUREKA!!!

    thanks 4 d patch!
    now, w8ing 4 C;H-N patch!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Did you jailbreak ?
    Are the tips translated?

    Which patch did you use?
    -the patcher
    -or the patch files only?

    It's important for me to know xD

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Uhm, sorry, I didn't used either of them.
      I used the jailbreak route. I apologize if I misled you.

      Удалить
  3. All green things must die

    ОтветитьУдалить